In this course you will understand in detail about Object Oriented Programming with Python. The Students who thinks Object Oriented Programming is very complex to understand and also to code, after completing this course I can guarantee that you won't be saying OOPs!.. Object Oriented Programming is complex, instead you feel that you are enjoying APIE.
In this course i have explained in detail about the 4 pillars of Object Oriented Programming in detail with multiple demos to understand the concept better.
I hope you will enjoy the journey of learning Object Oriented Programming with Python along with me.
See you in this course.
- Course Introduction (1:47)
- Introduction (13:58)
- What is a Class and What are Objects ? (6:54)
- What are Constructors? (6:54)
- Demo: Understanding Classes, Objects and Constructors (6:59)
- Understanding Static and Non-Static Members (7:50)
- Demo: Understanding Static and Non-Static Members (6:03)
- Demo: Implementing Static and Non-Static Members (5:21)
- Understanding Data Abstraction and Data Encapsulation (4:40)
- Demo: Implementing Data Abstraction and Data Encapsulation (9:32)
- Understanding Inheritance (2:14)
- Demo: Inheritance (6:13)
- Demo: Multi-Level Inheritance (4:53)
- Demo: Multiple Inheritance (4:13)
- Demo: Method Overriding (3:36)
- Demo: Method Resolution Order in Inheritance (6:53)
- Understanding Abstract Classes (3:21)
- Demo: Understanding Abstract Classes (6:17)
- Demo: Traditional Python Code Implementation (7:09)
- Understanding how to Convert Traditional Python Code to OOP implementation (4:49)
- Demo: Traditional Python Code to OOP Code (6:37)
- Understanding Polymorphism (2:11)
- Demo: Polymorphism with Functions (3:27)
- Demo: Operator Overloading (8:17)
- Summary (1:05)
Sekhar has a rich experience in technology consulting, providing solutions for complex and diverse problems to corporate, he is a person,who always believe in updating himself with the upcoming technologies to deliver the best to the trainees.
Frequently Asked Questions ?
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Do you offer Refunds?
We recommend checking free previews and course content. Also, check our youtube channel to get an idea about video and content quality. Our courses are a digital product which means, once consumed, it cannot be returned. WE DON’T OFFER REFUNDS AT THIS PLATFORM. Sorry, we are not a marketplace, where quality can be misled by fake reviews.
What if I don't have a Credit Card or Paypal Account for Enrolling in the Course ?
No Problem, If you don't have a Credit Card or Paypal Account and if you wanted to Enroll in the course using Net Banking, Debit Card or UPI Accounts such as PayTM or PhonePe etc. Feel free to contact us we will provide you a customized payment link for you for enrolling in the course.